Deployment is to copy the aaPanel pre-packaged online to your Cloud Server. For example, after the user subscribe aaPanel on the Cloud Platform, the Platform will automatically copy the aaPanel to the corresponding Cloud Server.
- If aaPanel has been deployed, go to Initial Installation to complete the operation.
- If aaPanel is not deployed, you need to deploy aaPanel to your cloud server first.
We offer two deployment aaPanel scenarios (the deployment results are the same):
# Deploy by Image
Deploy by Image means starting instance from aaPanel images. aaPanel Image provide OS and software environment needed for aaPanel.
For users with experience with cloud servers, Deploy by Image equated with "one-click deployment".
Websoft9 published aaPanel image (opens new window) on Cloud Platform, three methods for your deployment:
- When Create New Instance , select the aaPanel image as the system boot template.
- When Subscribe aaPanel on Marketplace, the system will promote you to create a new instance for this image at the same time.
- When Re-install OS for you instance, you can replace the existing image with a aaPanel image.
# Deploy by Script
Deploy by Script means running a script on your cloud instance to pull the pre-packages online to your instance and configure it at the same time.
Websoft9 provide the aaPanel ansbile automation script (opens new window) on Github. If you are familiar with Ansible, you can deploy the aaPanel to the instance automaticly.
Although the results of the deploy by image are consistent with the results of deploy by script, what is the difference between the two deployment methods?
Suggest you read the document Deploy by Image vs Deploy by Script (opens new window)