# Initial Installation
If you have completed the Discuz deployment on Cloud Platform, the following steps is for you to start use it quikly
- Get the Internet IP on your Cloud Platform
- Check you Inbound of Security Group Rule (opens new window) of Cloud Console to ensure the TCP:80 is allowed
- Make a domain resolution on your DNS Console if you want to use domain for Discuz
# Discuz Installation Wizard
Using local Chrome or Firefox to visit the URL https://domain or https://Internet IP, start to install
Click "我同意",accept the liecense to the next step
Requirement check,then Click "下一步"
Select "全新安装 Discuz!X(含 UCenter Server)" and Click "下一步"
Then configure the database connection information(Don't know password?)
Complete the installation, you can access the Discuz now
In the index page of Discuz, you can see the log in area
Discuz provides a very powerful function of installing templates and plug-ins online. you log in to the background of Discuz and connect your application center account, you can purchase (free or charged) plugin templates online through the background and install them online.
# I can't visit the start page of Discuz?
Your TCP:80 of Security Group Rules is not allowed so there no response from Chrome or Firefox
# Which database does this Discuz package use?
# Can I use Cloud database for Discuz?
# Discuz! Database Error
If you database configuration is incorrect,you can receive the message "Discuz! Database Error"
- Using phpMyAdmin to check you database account
- Connect in Cloud Server, delete the file: /data/wwwroot/discuz/data/install.lock
- Visit URL https://Internet IP or Domain/install to start re-installation
# Is there an English package?
Discuz only have Chinese language now