Deployment is to copy the LAMP pre-packaged online to your Cloud Server. For example, after the user subscribe LAMP on the Cloud Platform, the Platform will automatically copy the LAMP to the corresponding Cloud Server.
- If LAMP has been deployed, go to Initial Installation to complete the operation.
- If LAMP is not deployed, you need to deploy LAMP to your cloud server first.
We offer two deployment LAMP scenarios (the deployment results are the same):
# Deploy by Image
Deploy by Image means starting instance from LAMP images. LAMP Image provide OS and software environment needed for LAMP.
For users with experience with cloud servers, Deploy by Image equated with "one-click deployment".
Websoft9 published LAMP image (opens new window) on Cloud Platform, three methods for your deployment:
- When Create New Instance , select the LAMP image as the system boot template.
- When Subscribe LAMP on Marketplace, the system will promote you to create a new instance for this image at the same time.
- When Re-install OS for you instance, you can replace the existing image with a LAMP image.
# Deploy by Script
Deploy by Script means running a script on your cloud instance to pull the pre-packages online to your instance and configure it at the same time.
Websoft9 provide the LAMP ansbile automation script (opens new window) on Github. If you are familiar with Ansible, you can deploy the LAMP to the instance automaticly.
Although the results of the deploy by image are consistent with the results of deploy by script, what is the difference between the two deployment methods?
Suggest you read the document Deploy by Image vs Deploy by Script (opens new window)