Using the deployment solution of Websoft9, you need to master the basic operations of AWS to better complete the installation, deployment, operation and maintenance. This document is a simplified version of AWS official documentation, combined with the actual operation of the deployment, to help you quickly master The most basic skills.
Five parts for this documentation:
- Getting Started
- EC2 Instances
- Network and Security
# Special term
The AWS platform has some special terms, listed below:
- EC2: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Instances is the same with Cloud Server.
- AWS Management Console: Administrator console of AWS Cloud Platform
- EC2 Dashboard: Management page of the AWS Management Console
- S3: Amazon Simple Storage Service, is the object storage of Amazon.
- AMI: Amazon Machine Image
- DNS: Domain Name System
- Route 53: An Amazon DNS web service for domain registering and management.
- Volume: The same with Disk
For more terms, refer to the chapter AWS Terms of this documentation
This document will continue to improve and broadly absorb the needs of users. If you have any good idea, please don't hesitate to "Edit this page on GitHub" to give us feedback, and welcome you to fork this documentation on Github.