The following are common non-technical questions users have when you Subscribe Websoft9 Enterprise:
What is Enterprise Subscription?
Enterprise Subscription is mean Enterprise product + Support + Security enhancement.
You can our Enterprise Subscription at the major Cloud.
What is image?
Image is a packaged application and it environment, e.g docker iamge, VM image
User can running image for running application, no need any installation of application
What's Cloud Platform Marketplace?
Cloud Platform Marketplace provides access and information on solutions and services available from its partners. Customers (IT pros and developers) can discover, try to buy cloud software solutions built on or built for Marketplace. Marketplace catalog of 8,000+ listings provides Cloud building blocks, such as Virtual Machines (VMs), APIs, Solution Templates and managed applications, SaaS apps, containers, and consulting services.
How to list all Websoft9 products on Marketplace?
Refer to: Websoft9 on Marketplace
Can Websoft9 provide free support?
Yes, we provide free support for our Enterprise subscription customer
Can I resell your product?
Yes, We very much welcome you to resell our product which we can 40% rebate for you.
Inquiry about AMI Images - Features, Maintenance, and Scalabilit
- Immutability and Ownership: Is the AMI image immutable, and who owns the admin user?
Owner is customer, it have installed to you Server
- Maintenance: How is the image maintained? If there arises a need for a patch (due to vulnerabilities), is there a process in place to ship a new image?
If bug or new features, we will publish it to Marketplace offer
- Release Schedule: Are there scheduled releases for the image? Do they cover both system and application updates?
1-3 months to pulish, also system and apps updates
- Data Migration: Do you have smooth data migration procedures in place when images are updated, such as when installing a new image of a particular application? How might this be achieved during deployments?
No,migration is difficult and serious
- Scalability Model: What's the scalability model for the AMI images? If needed, can I instantiate multiple instances for higher availability or load balancing?
Yes, you can configure it by you self if you don't want to use local HTTP server or Database
- Logging and Metrics: What type of logging and metric solutions are integrated or can be used with the AMI?
Apps/ http server/database logs and system logs, we don't add any other logs system
- Support and Responsibility: In the event of issues, could you please share details about your support model and responsibility matrix?
refer to: Support Docs
- Hardening: How is the image hardened to ensure security?
All images passed the Marketplace's baseline check