Steps after installing
Here are a few resources you might want to check out after completing the installation.
- Manage Server: Connect Server, get Internet IP, enable port of Security Group.
- Get username and password: Get credentials for your installation and setup.
- Five steps for DNS: Register Domain to binding Domain.
You should complete Domain configure and modify the default URL before Application initial Setup
Application initial Setup
- Initial Setup: Local computer to access URL: http://Server's Internet IP to start setup of application
- Manage Database: GUI tools for your database management.
- Change default database: Change the default database of application.
- Configure HTTPS: Configure HTTPS for your application
- SMTP: Configure SMTP for email notification of application
- Server Backup: Backup your Cloud Server with automatic snapshots strategy on Cloud console
- Application Backup：Set your application backup strategy at the backend of application
- Add more application: Easily install more applications when the pre-installed applications cannot meet the needs
- Storage extension: Expansion of system disk, data disk and external object storage
- Application upgrade: Upgrade your installed application